Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Towards a Missional Church - Step 3

One of my goals with this blog is to help Those who are trying to move their churches to a more missional way, to that end I'm going through some steps I think everyone can take to help create an atmosphere where missional actions can develop.

In my fist post here we discussed that missional starts with you.

In my second post here we discussed the need to form a core group.

The third step is to build community in your core group.

It is better to have one person working with you than three people working for you. Dwight D. Eisenhower

The need is to build your core into a caring community. Eat together, fellowship together, prayer walk together, worship together and study together.

As your sense of community develops in your core group you will lay the foundation that will be much needed for the coming steps.

Eisenhower is correct I want as many people working with me as I can get.

, , , ,

Share

No comments: