Saturday, March 10, 2007

Missional - More on Homelessness

Hi Jerry-

I am responding to you in email because I've been reading your blog. You've hit a grand slam to me.

I volunteer a couple days a week at a local shelter here in southern Oregon cooking for the poor and homeless. As an outgrowth of that, I wanted to cast some positive attention to the problems of homelessness. I've got a site I've just completed this week called the Homeless Camera Adventure which allows some homeless to present a visual essay of their daily life. My attempt to for the rest of us to be able to view homelessness through their eyes.

Homeless Camera

If you find it of any benefit, would you consider a mention in your blog? Being a new site, it does little good if nobody knows it exists.

Blessings-
Richard Morley


Ok Richard here you go. Great Idea and Glad to help.

, , , , ,
Share

No comments: