Saturday, October 07, 2006

Thank You

I'd like to say thanks to everyone who has visited, commented and sent encouragement during my first month of blogging.

I'm truly pleased at the number of downloads of the materials that have happened.

The Missional Power Point was download 41 times.

The Seminar Power Pointwas downloaded 48 times.

The Seminar Manualwas downloaded 335 times.

I'm thankful so many have taken advantage of those free resources. The plan is to add more.

If there's a resource that does not exist that you think would be helpful, please contact me and I will see if I can help produce it for you.

I plan on adding more powerpoints in the future and I will continue my series of post on steps to taking your church in a missional direction.

Thanks for helping to make this sucha fruitful experience.
Share

No comments: