Thursday, October 26, 2006

No Heaven, No Hell. Can we Learn something?

Have a read of this article here at Wired magazine.

I find it interesting the age group of these folks mentioned in the article. Seems to me they aren’t “new” at all. I read the article expecting to read about the hoards of young people turning to atheism and I never found that.

So is there something in here we can learn about the church? Or about being missional.

I’m not sure, but I think I’m gonna give it some thought.

, , ,

Add to TechnoratiAdd to Del.icio.usAdd to FurlAdd to Yahoo My Web 2.0Add to RedditAdd to DiggAdd to SpurlAdd to WistsAdd to SimpyAdd to NewsvineAdd to BlinklistAdd to FarkAdd to Blogmarks
Share

1 comment:

urbanmike said...

At first I thought that maybe it's the musings of a man at the end of his life, scared to admit that he won't stand up to God's measuring stick?

But then I saw how long many of these guys have held these beliefs.

Maybe they feel that Athiesm needed a spuce up, seeing Christianity, Muslims, the Eastern Religions and the New Age have all had their fair share of the spotlight recently.