Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Cities Hindering Missional Activity

My best friend Ray pointed me to this article.

I find it amazing that a country such as ours can turn away from those in need. This is an opportunity for churches to rise up and be the hands and feet of Jesus.

What are you doing about it? I wanna hear your story!

, , ,

Add to TechnoratiAdd to Del.icio.usAdd to FurlAdd to Yahoo My Web 2.0Add to RedditAdd to DiggAdd to SpurlAdd to WistsAdd to SimpyAdd to NewsvineAdd to BlinklistAdd to FarkAdd to Blogmarks
Share

2 comments:

J.R. Woodward said...

We really live in a crazy world. Thanks for your post as well as you comments.

Jarvis said...

I'm getting involved with Under His Wings Ministries, Inc. who supports an outreach called Philly Hope. They have a Christmas Blessing Box Gift Program For Poverty Stricken Child In Philadelphia, Pa, along with an after school program for feeding hungry children. Missional Jerry can get you more details.

Thanks Jerry!