Tuesday, September 05, 2006

What are you Reading?

I am a knowledge hound. I read constantly. The reason I do is because I want to understand more of what I’m seeing happen around me.

In addition to my devotions I try hard to stick my nose in a book a little each day. I also read several blogs each day. Why? Perspective!

If I continue to live in my institutional church box, the only perspective I’ll have is the one that got us where we are.

Popular speaker Andy Andrews says this “Remember it’s your current thinking that got you were you are!”

So what are you reading? What’s influencing how you see the world?

From time to time I’ll share what I’m reading and I hope you will too.

I believe we must expanded our perspective in order to see the rise of a Spirit empowered Missional church.

Share

No comments: